Saturday 2 April 2016

Osprey over Bodelwyddan

After watching the mighty Cemaes Bay Under 7's team beat Amlwch 2-1 with my son scoring the two Cemaes goals, and me being the archetypical embarrassing Dad shouting from the sidelines,  I then headed over to watch a slightly less important match, Liverpool v Spurs. I was blessed with an Avian treat at Bodelwyddan however, as an Osprey flew across the road! I found the first safe place to pull off the A55 and luckily the bird was circling overhead near the Marble Church around 2.40pm, mega! Otherwise, the only birds of note were 20 Sand Martins zipping through Anfield Cemetery as I walked to the match. That's the great thing about Spring and Autumn, migrating birds can turn up absolutely anywhere to brighten up even the dullest of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment